So this week I finished two floor pillows using the fabric I purchased from Ikea. It was a pretty easy project...just had trouble trying to get the pillows to fit properly so the cover wasn't too big or too small. I ended up with one pillow slightly bigger than the other which was annoying. Thus I had to do some resewing. They are not perfect but I am proud of this first project and looking forward to making two more pillows using a green fabric to match our living room. They will be perfect for our students to use while they are over for book club.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
floor pillows for our living room
So this week I finished two floor pillows using the fabric I purchased from Ikea. It was a pretty easy project...just had trouble trying to get the pillows to fit properly so the cover wasn't too big or too small. I ended up with one pillow slightly bigger than the other which was annoying. Thus I had to do some resewing. They are not perfect but I am proud of this first project and looking forward to making two more pillows using a green fabric to match our living room. They will be perfect for our students to use while they are over for book club.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute! My guys are always in the floor watching videos or playing video games. I need to make some of these! Your's turned out super cute.
ReplyDeleteI think these are wonderful. I love the graphics. You are inspiring me to use the machine I bought. I'm a beginner with the sewing machine.
ReplyDelete