Mom told me to take pictures so that I will remember how the thread is looped in the machine. This was a helpful thing to do because it saved by butt a couple times.
It makes my desk look like MY desk. It is something that belongs to me.
One thing that I really like about sewing is that it allows me to be creative with the resources I already have. I have the tools to do this...thanks to Mom AND I can find materials, fabric, buttons, things I do not use or need to recycle them. Instead of buying new shorts for summer, why not crop by old jeans I do not wear anymore? It allows me to consume less and reuse more. It's a new path I am taking to making my life simpler for my family.
I love the old Singer. Reminds me of my mom's. Glad you are using it.
ReplyDelete